Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Journey to Healthy Living

Hello my names Lauren and I invite you to join me on my journey of healthy living. For the past couple of years I have been aware of the harmful additives that companies add to foods but I didn't think twice about the harmful chemicals in our household cleaning products and beauty supplies. I was introduced to young living essential oils a couple months ago by my wonderful friend Laura, and I was immediately hooked. After a bad experience with prescription medicine I swore I wouldn't try any of that crap again. Name a problem/symptom and there's an oil for that! After getting hooked on essential oils the more and more I read up on them, the more I decided I needed to change not only some of my eating habits but everything I came into contact with.

Three months ago, my boy friend and I moved out on our own and I now had the choice of the products I used for my home. I decided to start this blog as a way to share the recipes and my ideas with you to try out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment